28 April, 2010

Arty crafty bags

I was inspired today while in the little Buderim book nook, by a whole range of books that were about getting crafty and making all sorts of things from recycled books to aprons to cushion covers.

One thing I really want to do is make a bag for myself and one of my inspirations is Amy Butler. She has the most gorgeous fabrics and I love her patterns. It just remains for me to dust off my very creaky sewing skills, find a pattern, source some delicious fabric and go for it!

Watch this space.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! You inspired me all over again to get back into sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butler has such divine fabrics, I agree! I have a pattern for an easy over shoulder bag (one is featured in my shop) I can email you if you go bag crazy and start sewing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love your pattern Selina! In fact, I'm making a resolution right now as I write to use it and make myself a bag. Will post the results - of course!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails