23 April, 2010

Oh Mimco, how you tempt me so...

Best.Cuff.Ever!  As Mimco explains, "Evoking the kitsch element to vintage Marilyn Monroe styling, the Overblown Rose Cuff combines jet and mixed acetate with jet Swarovski crystals on a jet cuff.  Combines serious glamour with a sense of light hearted fun!"

And as my husband said in response to my "send a hint" email, "That is MASSIVE.  I need to see it ON someone...for $129 it better be as big as my face!  It's just plastic, Mimco!!!"

I like how Tina Fey explained it in the VOGUE USA March 2010 article called Miss Tina Regrets by Jonathan Van Meter, "I think women dress for other women to let them know what their deal is.  Because if women were only dressing for men, there would be nothing but Victoria's Secret.  There would be no Dior."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails