04 May, 2010

Handwritten notes in the mail


I'm a bit of a sucker for beautiful stationary. I have been known to disappear in large newsagencies or paper shops for hours at a time! Lately I've started hoarding cards for all occasions in the third drawer of my desk to use whenever needed starting with a pile from Pink Blossom Tree.

As Mother's day is approaching in Australia this weekend (9th May) I'm on the look out for something for Mum and I know she loves stationary as much as I do.

Today I've found the most beautiful set of Cavallini & Co. vintage postcards on Paper Avenue. Aren't they pretty? And they're presented in a tin - just too good to be true! There's something a little special about receiving a handwritten note in the mail. I'm resolving to send more to friends and family this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails