22 May, 2010

Crazy and chocolate

Well it's been a very crazy last couple of weeks. My computer threw a wobbly, blew its motherboard and had to be rebuilt from scratch, and I have been finishing off a rather large and complex report! So this is the first time I've been able to sit down and write for a reason other than work. There will be much more of this in the next little while - sort of a cathartic exercise I think.

In the meantime, yesterday while shopping, I discovered myself a new treat - Oxfam fairtrade dark chocolate. The cocoa beans are sourced from Ghana, Ivory Coast and Paraguay and it was so smooth and irresistible! And by purchasing this chocolate, I'm also supporting fair trade in a big way. Mmmm delicious and virtuous all at once...I can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails