25 June, 2010

Would you like milk and sugar with your tea?

I have been on the look-out for several months now for that perfect set of a milk jug and sugar bowl, and was looking at the 'new arrivals' section of Anthropologie and found these two beauties.  I love the size, shape, floral pattern and design on these!  I also love the fact that they are hand-made in South Africa (shout-out to my dear friend Julie).  These are definitely going on my wish list and a hint-hint email to my husband for my birthday (even though it's still a few months away, I'm all for future planning)!

There is also a matching cake plate that would go perfectly for a lovely afternoon tea to serve a freshly baked cake on!

2 comments:

  1. that's great! support South African local produce at Anthropologie! who would have thought?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know, isn't it excellent! I actually saw these in person on the weekend, and they are amazing!!! Such quality - it was sooo hard not buying them!! I thought you'd like this ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails