22 July, 2010

Did you have a favourite toy as a child?

 

I was searching through flickr, and discovered this absolutely irresistible photograph taken by the amazingly talented photographer Narinuk, who was able to capture the perfect moment of a child cuddling her precious toy!


Can't you just imagine this lil guy being cuddled up?  Elijah the Elephant is VERY cute isn't he?  You can find the pattern here.  This has been added to my list of crafty things to make.

What was your favourite toy as a child? 

(Image used with permission by Narinuk on Flickr)
(Thanks to Bec @ a cup of kitch who blogged about the purl bee which took me to this pattern found and sold on Magpie Patterns, by Ysolda)

2 comments:

  1. Beatiful photo. I had a cute little cabbage patch kid with red har called Libby. Still have her somewhere I think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purl Bee! i could (and have) totally lose myself at that online shop! i only wish i could visit it in person. I totally think a trans-pacific flight is necessary to visit a material/pattern store!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails