18 July, 2010

The elusive cargos

So I've spent the day trawling the shops for a pair of cargos for my trip to New Zealand in August, and I could not find one pair that I love. You'd think that you could get your hands on a pair fairly easily.

But then I got to thinking that a good pair of cargos are probably as elusive as a good pair of jeans. I really don't think there is anything more demoralising than looking for that one perfect pair of jeans... *Sigh*

So I've looked around online and it seems that J Brand's Houlihan skinny cargos are the ones to get with very trendy people such as Gwen Stefani and Jessica Alba loving them. Fabsugar Australia discovered them back in May.


If I could get these in Australia I would happily say that my problem is solved. Any suggestions welcome!

photo: www.jbrandjeans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails