23 August, 2010

Meet Ponijao, Mari, Bayar and Hattie


Have you seen the "Babies" Documentary?  It is amazing - I wont say too much about it, as not to spoilt it for you if you haven't seen it.  One of my sisters-in-law saw it at the movies a few months ago and told me about it, and ever since then I've been waiting for it to come out on DVD.
I watched it today and really enjoyed the story!  All I shall say is definitely check it out, and let me know what you thought when you have seen it.  After you watch it, you can meet the parents here and hear their reactions to the film and on the other babies from three the different cultures. 


Oh, and my favourite baby hands-down was from Bayarjargal from Mongolia!  He was so happy, content, playful and mischievous, wasn't he?  Who was yours?

(Images via focusfeatures.com/babies)

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails