07 October, 2010

I *heart* summery toes

I've always been very conservative with my nail polish colours - baby pink or a deeper pink are my two staples.

Drumroll please......Today I am wearing sparkly Turquoise!

My inspiration for throwing nail polish conservatism out the window was due to these very very pretty new summer colours from OPI nailcare. My toes simply won't know themselves as I spend summer painting them in these jewel-like hues!

I also think that OPI's promo signage is very fresh with the butterflies and flowers and I love the names for the different polishes. Don't you?


Flit a Bit
This bright orange goes here, there, and everywhere.


Wing it!
Let your heart soar with this shimmery fuchsia.


Catch Me in Your Net
And s’teal
me away!


Flower-to-Flower
Next stop…
hot pink!

Images from OPI.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails