01 February, 2011

I *heart* wellington boots

There's a great big cyclone (called Yasi) headed for the North Queensland Coast - and he looks a little scary!

After talking to my Aunt in Townsville (which is right in the path of the storm) this morning, I was thinking that a lot of people would probably do well to invest in a pair of wellington boots.

Actually we are all a little on the rainy side this summer in Queensland so I could do with a pair myself! Check out this gorgeous selection - I'm a little in love.

Although not wearable, these arty eco wellies by Jennifer Collier
are made from recycled tea bags and are gorgeous!
Who DOESN'T want hot pink wellies
by EmilyHannah
I challenge anyone to disagree that these are the
cutest short wellies ever seen. (Wellies online)

And how I feel about these wellies (also from
wellies online)
is written all over them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails