27 July, 2010

I *heart* cookbooks

While I think the days of the ole "day-to-day cookery book" are not completely gone, I now find myself pouring over cookbooks with amazing recipes and equally incredible food photography.  Some of my favourite include the Jamie Oliver cookbooks - just looking at those pictures truly inspire me to bake my heart out!


My latest cookbook that I am loving is "The Newlywed Kitchen" (pictured above) by Lorna Yee and Ali Basye.  My favourite food blog (found by Amy - thanks!) Tartelette recommended this cookbook, and tried one of the recipes that turned out perfectly and looked absolutely irresistible!
In this book, they have a wonderful, eclectic collection of recipes for the couple who enjoy cooking together!  My husband and I are always looking for ways to spend quality time together, and we are thoroughly enjoying this new outlet!

What is your current favourite cookbook?  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails