06 August, 2010

Spring is just around the corner...


Less than a month to go for Spring in Australia to start!  Growing up, when the 1st of September came around, I know I would get so excited knowing our summer holidays were coming up which meant trips to the beach, and a hot Christmas!  And how about those Myer adds for their Spring/Summer collections?  That's when you know that the warmer weather is just around the corner!

I received my weekly "Myer One" email, and checked out their website and saw their new TV commercial for the Spring/Summer 2010/11!  ...(Apart from a terrible wave of homesickness) I felt really excited for my family and friends knowing the beautiful weather and holiday fun in store for them!  I am also LOVING all the Wayne by Wayne Cooper pieces!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Dislike her... LOVE the scenery.... *sigh* there are just some things about home that NOTHING else compares with anywhere in the world!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails