25 November, 2010

Ave Maria


Hallelujah! I've discovered Mother Maria - a boutique eco clothing range by Australian designer Katie Gannon inspired by op shopping, vintage magazines, and retro patterns. And the best thing is that she is based in my home town although her clothes are stocked all around Australia.

I discovered her gorgeous little shopfront just the other day. Which is a bit slack on my behalf - obviously I haven't walked in my local little township for a while!

In addition to the Mother Maria clothing range the shop is full of all sorts of locally made delights. It's definitely worth a visit if you're in my neck of the woods, in fact I'm going today and propose to indulge in a little bit of retail therapy.

Image source: Mother Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails