19 November, 2010

Etsy and Olive Oil...

A few weeks ago, I was out shopping with a friend and we discovered this store called Oil and Vinegar.  The week after, my husband and I went to check it out together to sample and choose some dips and oils.  We both love the simplicity of dipping fresh bread into some tasty olive oil, with or without additions like dukka.  We tried quite a variety of flavours, and purchased some rosemary cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, and it has been absolutely delicious with some crusty sour dough bread!

I love this hand painted oil bottle by Yevgenia on Etsy with the pretty red cyclamen.  I like this as a different way to use the olive oil!


Another lovely item from Yevgenia is this ceramic tea or coffee cup which is a great ecofriendly way to have your morning cuppa!

Anyway, I hope you are all having a great day!  I have the afternoon off from work, so I'm off to enjoy a cuppa tea outside in this beautiful crisp weather, cook a vegetarian curry for tea, and snack on fresh bread and my rosemary olive oil!  Mmmm! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I've seen those ceramic coffee cups before and I think they are so cute. And the ceramic olive oil bottle is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails